When & Where does Frightmare in The Falls take place?
Frightmare In The Falls 2024 will take place on October 25-27 2024 at the Niagara Falls Convention Centre, located at 6815 Stanley Avenue in Niagara Falls, Canada.
Frightmare in the Falls is North America’s most intimate and interactive Horror Festival! The event will feature more than 50,000 square feet of all things horror including memorabilia, panels, celebrities, movies, autographs, displays, movie cars, cosplay, special effects props & much more!
What are the show hours?
Friday, October 25 – 3pm to 8pm
Saturday, October 26 – 10am – 6pm
Sunday, October 27 – 10am – 4pm
Do I have to pay an entry fee?
Yes. Click BUY TICKETS at the top of the page for more info.
Are children allowed to attend?
The event is not recommended for children under 11 due to graphic displays and art. However, children are permitted with an adult, and children 6 and under are free.
Is the event accessible?
Yes, the event takes place on the main floor of the Niagara Falls Convention Centre. Accessible washrooms are also located on the main floor. Accessible parking is also available on-site.
Will tickets be available at the door?
Yes! Single day & deluxe three-day tickets will be available at the door!
Is there parking available?
Yes, there is parking directly at the Niagara Falls Convention Centre.
Is there re-entry if I leave the event and want to come back in?
Yes! You are given a stamp and we encourage you to explore the City of Niagara Falls while you are visiting with us.
Is smoking permitted?
There will be a fenced-off smoking section located outside of the Convention Centre, with re-entry allowed back into the event.
Will there be ATM’s on site?
Yes, there are ATMs on the premises.
What is FITF’s costume weapon policy?
No functional weapons are allowed. Simulated or costume weapons are allowed as part of your costume, subject to prior approval by security and compliance with the following:
- All costume weapons must be inspected at the Weapons Check Desk outside of the main hall.
- All costume weapons must conform to Provincial and Federal law.
- Projectile costume weapons must be rendered inoperable.
- Costume swords must be tied to your costume in such a way that they can’t be drawn.
- After each person’s costume weapon has been checked, it will be tagged by the staff, and you will be given a wristband to wear to designate that your weapons have been checked.
- Security will escort you to the Weapons Check Desk for inspection if your costume weapon is not tagged. If you do not want to have your costume weapons inspected or tagged, of if you are not willing to comply with these policies, please do not bring your costume weapons.